Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Herbed Lamb Loin Chop

Lamb is Kevin's favorite, but I've never actually made it at home. These were quite tasty, but next time I will try to marinate the chops in the herb mixture before cooking. I served these with a pearl barley and green beans.


Herbed Lamb Loin Chop
2 lamb loin chips
2 tblsp olive oil
2 tblsp chopped parsley and oregano
1 clove minced garlic
salt and pepper
Mix all ingredients but lamb in a small bowl. Heat an additional tablespoon olive oil in a skillet over high heat. Slather a quarter of the herb mixture on one side of each chop and place it herb side down in the skillet. Cook for approximately 3 minutes. Slather the remaining mixture on the chops, flip the chops, and reduce the heat to low. Cover and cook to desired doneness. 

1 comment:

emgower said...

Lamb is my favorite, too. These sound so good. Eggs Benedict is a favorite also. I'm going to have to get busy cooking.